The Q-switch Nd:YAG laser offers the ultimate solution to the fine hairs that cannot be easily removed. It bleaches the hair thus making it invisible without any risk of hair growth stimulation. It reaches fine hairs that cannot be removed by other lasers. It targets the melanin in the hair shaft and bleaches it, thus making it invisible. It is painless or sometimes having a slight tingling sensation.
- Avoid too much sun exposure.
- No specific care is needed except for the use of sunscreen.
- Apply antibiotic cream on the treated area such as Fucidin 2 times a day or as recommended.
What to Expect:
- Hair becomes almost invisible.
- After 10- 15 days they fall out and then re-grow after 4 - 6 weeks.