Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment
Setting parameters along with a clinical eye of a doctor are essential for getting a good result. Our experienced Doctor will make the Computation! Fractional CO2 is used to improve the appearance of wrinkles and age spots that gradually appear on your face over time. It is the best for treatment of scars, acne scars, stretch marks and enlarge pores. It works by removing the damaged top-most layer of skin in a fractionated method to reveal smooth and supple skin underneath, free of blemishes and freckles.
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning cream 2 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid applying creams or make up before treatment.
- Put numbing cream
- You may wash your face as often as you feel you need to, as long as you reapply your moisturizer
- Avoid topical exfoliation (scrubs, brushes, wash cloths)
- Always apply sunblock.
What to Expect:
- Redness or swelling maybe present but will subside within 2-3 days.
- Improvements for up to 6 months following the procedure will be seen.