Vascular Laser Treatment (Telangiectasia and Small veins)
Treatment which is a versatile as it is effective – the successful removal of small red vessels is achieved by series of sessions and it is gentle enough for use on the face, temporal region, nasal dorsum and forehead as well as on the body and legs. A minimal invasive treatment for varicose and spider veins. This technique offers you an effective out-patient alternative to the pain and discomfort of surgical ligation and vein stripping.
- Avoid sun exposure and sunless tanning products.
- Do not wear any make up or moisturizers on the are to be treated.
- Stop all blood thinning medications such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- All skin irritants must be stopped on the area being treated.
- No strenuous exercise 24hrs post treatment if the lower extremities were treated.
- Always apply sunblock.
- A cold compress can be used to minimize discomfort and reduce swelling.
What to Expect:
- It is normal for the area treated to have redness, swelling and feel like sunburn
- Treated vein then dissolves and fade from view.